Friday, October 10, 2008

Driver For My Pro-700

Neukirchner new Suzuki GSX-R K9

Cornelia Fulk

SuperbikeWM Suzuki rider Max Neukirchner is a guest at the Intermot 2008, the largest motorcycle show in Germany. In addition to numerous interviews in which the axis was to answer questions, he met his new Suzuki GSX-R K9.

"The last race was not quite according to Pan, but still am I very relaxet. I signed a few months ago my new adjourn with Suzuki, so loose I've never been on a motorcycle exhibition. I have to worry about anything and I make the next season not to worry, everything is already in solid tissues, "said Neukirchner.

SuperbikeWM particularly the pilot is looking forward to his new emergency vehicle, "Suzuki presented here in Cologne, the new K9 GSX-R. . I am very excited and can not wait to test the new bike "Neukirchner further reveals," the wheelbase of the new GSX-R is much shorter, the swingarm a little bit longer. The design was modified to go to focus continue to shift downward. Neukirchner itself was not yet on the new GSX-R, Suzuki, however, was already a lot of energy put into the tests of the new GSX-R.

For Max Neukirchner, will stay until Sunday at the Intermot in Cologne, it goes on for another three weeks. Since the SuperbikeWM start the final race of the season at Portimao. On the completely new route would Neukirchner end the season as possible. "Currently we are in the standings to fourth place, of course I would prefer number two. However, we have achieved our purpose. Our goal is to end the 2008 season in the top five was, "said Neukirchner. "I hope that in Portimao dry, then we can attack a right. The plug is new for us all, therefore all have the same opportunities, "

More about motorcycles.
Learn more INTERMOT News

0 comments:

Post a Comment